2. Content of this site may be used or shared freely, on condition there's attribution to the source (No True Welshman) or the author.
3. Use discretion when using the content of this blog. I aim to provide as accurate, honest and truthful information as possible. I also aim to cite sources for any statement or claim I make. However, I accept no responsibility for any actions taken as a result of information provided on this site by myself or via comments left.
4. Still images used on this site - whether via "hot linking" or not - will be attributed to whichever site or publication hosts them. I will do my best to ensure the original photographer is credited, but that might not always be possible.
5. I'm happy to correctly credit, or remove (on request) any content on this site if the original source/creator/author believes they haven't been credited correctly.
6. I will acknowledge major errors in individual posts by using a
7. By leaving a comment on this site, you agree to abide by the site's Comments Policy. Comments will be pre-moderated to determine suitability. I reserve the right to edit, censor or delete any comments contrary to that Comments Policy, or as and when I see fit.
8. Privacy of contributors, or people mentioned in any content, will be respected. Through visiting this site, subscribing via e-mail or RSS, e-mailing me or by interacting via social media, you will not be added to any spam list or contacted without good reason. However, I reserve the right to reply, or not to reply, to any and all correspondence - including comments about this site or the author left on other sites or elsewhere.
9. I reserve the right to change the host, layout, format, contact details, address or the site's policies (which will be periodically updated and reviewed) without notice. I make no guarantees about the frequency or length of posts, and I also reserve the right to discontinue or close this site without notice.